RANDOM STUFF!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RANDOM STUFF!!

Like it matters! Invite anyone to sign up and have a good time!

HomeChat RoomGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» the candy topic
The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:38 pm by frooby1

» Anyone Live in America?
The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:32 pm by frooby1

» just ignore this
The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:36 pm by Cow riot46

» OmGoMgOmG u HaVe To LoOk Or ElSe I wIlL kIlL yOu!!!!
The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:29 pm by Ruthie-lol

» My life....All the way to the end of 09!
The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:24 pm by Ruthie-lol

» YOUTUBE STUFF ( ithink thats how u spell stuf)
The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:51 pm by Seanamus

» Obama insults
The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:55 pm by Ruthie-lol

» Questions and Answers
The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:31 am by Ruthie-lol

» song for portal playlist
The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:48 pm by Seanamus

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Gallery
The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Empty

The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle.

Go down 
4 posters

What do you thing of the Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle?
IT'S TOTALLY AMAZING!!!
The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Vote_lcap83%The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
It's dumb.
The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Vote_lcap0%The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's kewl.
The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Vote_lcap0%The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's OK...
 0% [ 0 ]
It's weird!!!!
The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Vote_lcap17%The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Cow riot46
Admin
Cow riot46

Location : I..I...ehhh.ehhh...ehhhhh...EHHHH!!!! I DONT KNOW STOP PRESSURING ME!!! ;_:

PostSubject: The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle.   The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:45 am

Say things that either makes no sense, or something no one would care about.

I MISS TYSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Muh' Runscape Member buddy!! I'll giv u dragon stuff if u cum back!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
Ruthie-lol
Admin
Ruthie-lol

PostSubject: Re: The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle.   The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:16 pm

I used to love a bunch of random ppl but now I'm in love w/ some1 who loves me back. I love you ^v^

Last edited by Ruthie-lol on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bulbapedia.bulbanet.net/ youtube.com/ runescape.com/
Cow riot46
Admin
Cow riot46

Location : I..I...ehhh.ehhh...ehhhhh...EHHHH!!!! I DONT KNOW STOP PRESSURING ME!!! ;_:

PostSubject: Re: The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle.   The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:37 am

whoo! Ruthie loves ME!!!! cheers I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

And btw, that last picture you had of L...He looked kinda gay...Sawy. I love you
Back to top Go down
Seanamus

Seanamus

PostSubject: Re: The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle.   The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:18 pm

Ruthie-lol wrote:
I used to love Aaron Burtz....And Tom.....And Dawk......And...and....other ppl whoose names I won't EVER mention.....And L..... I love you i used to hav an awesome love life....and no I don't mean in the sense ur thinking....
You will regret editing my post.................. Twisted Evil buhahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cow riot46
Admin
Cow riot46

PostSubject: Re: The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle.   The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:25 am

No. WHO SAID The Magicirifical, Non-Existant...Pile-ish puddle. IS WEIRD??!?! Evil or Very Mad YOU SHALL DIIEEEE
Back to top Go down
Cow riot46
Admin
Cow riot46

PostSubject: Re: The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle.   The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:26 am

Cow riot46 wrote:
Say things that either makes no sense, or something no one would care about.

I MISS TYSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Muh' Runscape Member buddy!! I'll giv u dragon stuff if u cum back!!! Sad

Ok...Ur back...but....Do I HAVE to give you dragon stuff????
Back to top Go down
Seanamus

Seanamus

PostSubject: Re: The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle.   The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:56 am

Ground meat's assistance!!!!!!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Cow riot46
Admin
Cow riot46

PostSubject: Re: The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle.   The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:37 am

IT'S THANKSGIVING IN KANSAS!
Back to top Go down
Seanamus

Seanamus

PostSubject: Re: The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle.   The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:04 pm

check my new av! Razz it's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cow riot46
Admin
Cow riot46

PostSubject: Re: The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle.   The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:13 pm

I know, right? Lp ftw!
Back to top Go down
Ruthie-lol
Admin
Ruthie-lol

PostSubject: Re: The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle.   The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:01 pm

*points and pokes stomach* u cussed! =P
Back to top Go down
http://bulbapedia.bulbanet.net/ youtube.com/ runescape.com/
Cow riot46
Admin
Cow riot46

PostSubject: Re: The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle.   The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:08 am

Seanamus wrote:
Ruthie-lol wrote:
I used to love Aaron Burtz....And Tom.....And Dawk......And...and....other ppl whoose names I won't EVER mention.....And L..... I love you i used to hav an awesome love life....and no I don't mean in the sense ur thinking....
You will regret editing my post.................. Twisted Evil buhahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooo, blackmail! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Seanamus

Seanamus

PostSubject: Re: The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle.   The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:11 pm

you.......... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Cow riot46
Admin
Cow riot46

PostSubject: Re: The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle.   The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:32 am

me............ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Seanamus

Seanamus

PostSubject: Re: The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle.   The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:44 am

Back to top Go down
Cow riot46
Admin
Cow riot46

PostSubject: Re: The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle.   The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:48 am

Seanamus wrote:

how come there are 3 freaks on a leash??
Back to top Go down
Cow riot46
Admin
Cow riot46

PostSubject: Re: The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle.   The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:38 pm

Why do things that matter the most never end up cutting close? I dont even think i know all i have.... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kururu Socho

Kururu Socho

PostSubject: Re: The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle.   The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:59 pm

Sidoh wants his notebook back! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle.   The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Magicirifical, non-existant...Pile-ish puddle.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RANDOM STUFF!! :: Random Talk :: Stupid Talk-
Jump to: