RANDOM STUFF!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RANDOM STUFF!!

Like it matters! Invite anyone to sign up and have a good time!

HomeChat RoomGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» the candy topic
Saying hello in the best way is..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:38 pm by frooby1

» Anyone Live in America?
Saying hello in the best way is..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:32 pm by frooby1

» just ignore this
Saying hello in the best way is..... Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:36 pm by Cow riot46

» OmGoMgOmG u HaVe To LoOk Or ElSe I wIlL kIlL yOu!!!!
Saying hello in the best way is..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:29 pm by Ruthie-lol

» My life....All the way to the end of 09!
Saying hello in the best way is..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:24 pm by Ruthie-lol

» YOUTUBE STUFF ( ithink thats how u spell stuf)
Saying hello in the best way is..... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:51 pm by Seanamus

» Obama insults
Saying hello in the best way is..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:55 pm by Ruthie-lol

» Questions and Answers
Saying hello in the best way is..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:31 am by Ruthie-lol

» song for portal playlist
Saying hello in the best way is..... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:48 pm by Seanamus

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Gallery
Saying hello in the best way is..... Empty

Saying hello in the best way is.....

Go down 
2 posters

Which do u like better?
Hi!
Saying hello in the best way is..... Vote_lcap18%Saying hello in the best way is..... Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Hello!
Saying hello in the best way is..... Vote_lcap9%Saying hello in the best way is..... Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Hey!
Saying hello in the best way is..... Vote_lcap27%Saying hello in the best way is..... Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Yo.
Saying hello in the best way is..... Vote_lcap18%Saying hello in the best way is..... Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Wazzup?
Saying hello in the best way is..... Vote_lcap27%Saying hello in the best way is..... Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Ruthie-lol
Admin
Ruthie-lol

PostSubject: Saying hello in the best way is.....   Saying hello in the best way is..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:22 pm

this is a place for ppl to only say hi. if u say anything except hi i'll get mad.

so HHHHHHEEEEELLOOOOOOO! (Myia's way of saying hi)
Back to top Go down
http://bulbapedia.bulbanet.net/ youtube.com/ runescape.com/
Cow riot46
Admin
Cow riot46

Location : I..I...ehhh.ehhh...ehhhhh...EHHHH!!!! I DONT KNOW STOP PRESSURING ME!!! ;_:

PostSubject: Re: Saying hello in the best way is.....   Saying hello in the best way is..... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:15 am

You left out my fave. it's sup. SUPSUPSUPSUPSUPSUPSUSPUSPUSPSUPSUPSU.....I ended up saying pus...or psu...or sup....I guess I'll pick wazzup then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
Ruthie-lol
Admin
Ruthie-lol

PostSubject: Re: Saying hello in the best way is.....   Saying hello in the best way is..... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:19 pm

sawy. i 4got sup.

HeLLOOOOOOOOOOLoluilgojnkpoifkhngea!

omg...i tot i spelt....uh....kass.....u'll no....it was what a/y and s/i were ubsessed w/.....and it starts w/ a p.....

ok! moving on!
Back to top Go down
Cow riot46
Admin
Cow riot46

Location : I..I...ehhh.ehhh...ehhhhh...EHHHH!!!! I DONT KNOW STOP PRESSURING ME!!! ;_:

PostSubject: Re: Saying hello in the best way is.....   Saying hello in the best way is..... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:36 am

>_< pshaw...moving on!
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
Ruthie-lol
Admin
Ruthie-lol

PostSubject: Re: Saying hello in the best way is.....   Saying hello in the best way is..... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:19 am

Cow riot46 wrote:
>_< pshaw...moving on!
candles and semi-switch blades....hah!

happy thanksgiving!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saying hello in the best way is.....   Saying hello in the best way is..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saying hello in the best way is.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RANDOM STUFF!! :: Random Talk :: Stupid Talk-
Jump to: